I had some very ripped bananas at home so I baked a moist banana cupcake and add 100 gr of white chocolate chips too. Frosting is simple whipped cream + fresh banana + chocolate flowers made from melted and piped dark chocolate.
This recipe I found on Best Recipes.com and it couldn’t be any easier yet very delicious. The only change I made is that I add the white chocolate chips to the batter.
- 250 gr soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 over-ripe bananas, finely mashed
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 100 gr white chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl with the electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the bananas then the flour, finely add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the cupcake cases and bake as usual.